There are many different Christmas lights displays across Utah, but here in Lehi we’re especially proud of Luminaria at Thanksgiving Point. Read on to find out some fun facts about this incredible experience.
1. The 25 scenes contain their own themes and even their own scents.
2. Over 5,000 luminaries blanket a sweeping hill.
3. Each luminary acts as a pixel in a moving holiday picture.
4. A colossal 120-foot tower tree has 164,160 bulbs.
5. A nativity scene welcomes you to the Light of the World Garden.
6. 35 bronze sculptures depict scenes from the life of Jesus Christ.
7. Enjoy s’mores, hot chocolate and sweets at the glowing fire pits.
8. Children and adults alike can play interactive holiday games.
Where: 3900 N. Garden Drive, Lehi, Utah
When: Through Dec. 30
Purchase tickets: https://thanksgivingpoint.org/events/luminaria/